Sunday, September 23, 2007

Jubilation to Anger and frustration

I was joyous today at about 4:00. The Indians clinched the Central Division against the Oakland A's. They were the first team to clinch a division this year. They were tied (at the time) for the best record in baseball. All things were good.

The Browns were about to start in a game I thought they should win. They were coming off a big performance against the Bengals.

However, things got ugly quick. They are a bunch of morons playing... I swear it to be true. Most of the problems the Browns had were bad mental mistakes.

There is no excuse for Wright getting toasted for that TD on 3rd and short. He bit hard on the play action, and his guy ran right by him.

Giving up a 3rd and 26 is inexcusable. This lead to the field goal that would be the difference in the game.

Then giving up a 3rd and 10 to allow Oakland to burn more time off the clock.

The real Derrek Anderson came out today. He was off target and made bad decisions.

In reality, this game shouldn't have been close. If Anderson hits a couple passes most NFL QB's hit 99% of the time, the game really isn't close.

I was disgusted and frustrated with this game. This loss is right on the players. I thought the coaches put together a good game plan, but the execution was horrible. Good play calling, bad execution. Good defenses called, bad tackling and coverage. MORONS!

The Browns turn me into a person I do not like being, and I really don't like my son seeing me act that way. Right after this game I took his little Browns 'one-sie' off and threw it away. He does not need to go through this torture... I'm not sure why I subject myself to it.

No comments: