Saturday, August 4, 2007

Maybe I'll always be quiet.

So the Indians lost on Wednesday to the rangers, after having a 6-4 lead. I was pretty pissed. If time would have let me, I would have gotten on here and ranted. I would have ranted about their horrible offensive showing and the bullpen sucking hind-tit.

However, they went out on Thursday and put together a very good outing. Jake pitched well for the second straight game, getting his first win since April. The bullpen held the lead and the offense put some more runs on the board.

Then last night, they went out and beat Johan Santana in Minnesota, giving CC his 14th win this season. Oh, they stay a game ahead in the wild card and more importantly, move into 1st place in the Central.

Hmm. I guess I'll just shut up...

Carry on tribe.

Side note> Ryan Tucker suspended for 4 games... at least this year we have depth. Did I mention how glad I am we didn't trade Shaffer? Oh and Brady.. enough is enough. Get your ass in camp.

No comments: